Beginner (Basic)Mehndi Classes: ( 8 hours class)
- How to mix Mehndi
- Preparing Mehndi cones
- Basic Mehndi design (Arabic)
- Small Henna Tattoo designs.
This course does not require any knowledge of Henna/Mehndi. This basic training included all basic materials and henna kit.
Intermediate Henna Classes: (16 hours class)
- Pressure and how to control Mehndi cones
- Basic flow and simple pattern
- Traditional henna and Arabic henna
- Shading henna pattern
- How to start and end basic design
This course requires basic knowledge of Mehndi . This training included all materials, henna kit and henna book.
Advance Mehndi Classes: (30 hours class)
- Bridal Mehndi start to finish
- Finishing tricks and techniques
- Negative Mehndi designs
- Jardoshi and Rajasthani style
- Glitter and henna art
This course requires basic knowledge of Mehndi. This training included all materials ,Bridal henna kit, and henna book.
Professional Henna artist(40 hours)
This is full Henna class from the basic to Advance. This course will help you with policies and insurance information. How to price henna designs, how to select henna designs for every event and how to start and run your Henna business.